Motion Graphics with Adobe After Effects
Program : 2 lesson per week for 12 weeks
Course time: After school / Weekends (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: No prior knowledge is required.
Certificate: Official Tech Study London Motion Graphics for Beginners Achievement Certificate
Online Course Requirements:
- Windows PC or MacBook
- Adobe After Effects CC and Adobe Media Encoder installed on your computer
- Stable internet connection with access to Zoom Video Conferencing
Most of the interesting and creative content we encounter in the digital environment every day consists of motion graphics. Motion graphics are created by combining motion and design elements in an unlimited way.
The advancement of design and animation software allowed Motion Graphics to become a lot more accessible for those willing to learn or produce. After Effects is one of the leading applications for creating animation, motion graphics and visual effects in the digital world. In the Motion Graphics course, we will start to know basic concepts of the visual effects and motion graphics industry. Then we will enter the world of moving visuals with After Effects and we will start to animate shapes and text to prepare our projects in line with design principles.
When you complete this course, you can prepare your own motion graphics, banners and social media content. Course outcomes and content are prepared in line with the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA). With the knowledge gained in this course you may take the ACA certification exams and demonstrate your proficiency in Adobe’s industry-leading Creative Cloud apps for video, design, photography and the web.
- Working in The Visual Effects and Animation Industry
- Basic Terms: purpose of the project, audience, target audience, client
- Basic Concepts: Copyright, permissions, and licensing
- Key terminology related to digital audio and video
- Basics of motion graphics, video effects and design principles
- Project Setup and Interface
- Video Settings
- Application Workspace
- Video Workflow
- Importing Assets into a Project
- Organizing Video Projects
- Timeline Panel
- Working with Layers – opacity, blending modes, and masks.
- Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
- Core Tools and Features
- Manipulating and Animating Text
- Trimming the Footage
- Modifying Digital Media
- Basic Editing Techniques to Manipulate Audio and Video
- Adding Effects and Presets
- Using Keyframes
- Publishing Digital Media
- Preparing Composition for Publishing to Web, Screen and Other Digital Devices
- Exporting Digital Video