Introduction to Data Science
- 2 lesson per week for 14 weeks (weekdays)
- 8 hours per day for 2 days (weekend)
Course time: Weekdays evening / Weekends (optional)
Skill Level: Advanced
Prerequisite: Basic Python knowledge
Certificate: Official Tech Study London Introduction to Data Science Achievement Certificate
Online Course Requirements:
- Windows PC or MacBook
- Coding environment is online
- Stable internet connection with access to Zoom Video Conferencing
With this training, where we will cover all the competencies required for data scientist, which is seen as one of the most popular professions of the 21st century, you will have the opportunity to reinforce all the competencies required to be a data scientist from scratch to expertise with real-life applications from a data scientist who is a sector professional.
You will learn the Python programming language from zero to advanced by understanding “what” and “why” you do.
The course content is created with real scenarios of the modern business world and aims to bring beginners to an advanced level.
As a graduate of this program you will also be a member of Tech Study London community and receive a copy of the Classroom resources.
- Python Programming
- Data Literacy
- Data Manipulation
- Discovery Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Statistics for Data Science
- Data Preprocessing
- Machine Learning
- Big Data Analytics
- Natural Language Processing and Text Mining
- Twitter Analytics
- Databases and SQL (Sqlite)
- Data Science Project Management