Google Certified Educator Level 1 Training
Program: 2 lessons per week for 8 weeks
Course time: After school / Weekends (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Just be familiar with the Google Workspace family
Learning style: Interactive Q&A sessions, mini projects, collaboration
Certificate: Official Tech Study London “Google Workspace for Education” Certificate
- Google Account (either personal or school account)
- Mac, Windows PC
Google Workspace for Education provides effective and creative tools to enhance your class instruction, productivity and collaboration. In this course, you will learn how to bring your school community together with Google tools that enable better communication and collaboration.
Also, you will learn technical skills to pass the Google Educator Level 1 exam. After taking the course, you will be familiar with the steps about how you can take Google Educator Level 1 certification. By gaining the certificate you can demonstrate your mastery of Google tools in your classroom and earn a badge that helps you stand out on your resume, portfolio, website, and more.
The course content includes how you can support students’ learning by using the Google tools below, and how you can bring solutions for active participation, interactivity, communication and collaboration in your classes. In addition, topics that will raise awareness about positive behaviors and digital citizenship in the digital environment will also be discussed.
- Google Classroom: Save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication
- Google Docs: Store, create and share anything
- Gmail: Email, messaging, and contacts all in one place
- Drive: Store, organize and share your documents
- Sites: Shared workspaces for classes, faculties, and organizations
- Calendar: Help your students and faculty organize their time
- Chrome: One browser for your computer, phone, and tablet
- Search: From algorithms to answers, find what you need for the classroom
- Maps: Discover more with every click
- Youtube: Discover videos to inspire and educate students