Advanced Arduino Instructor
Program: 2 lesson per week for 8 weeks
Course time: After school / Weekends (optional)
Skill Level: Advanced
Prerequisite: In order to get the Advanced Arduino Instructor Training, you must have get the Arduino Instructor Training. If you have prior knowledge about Arduino programming and basic tools, you can join this course.
Learning style: Project based learning
Certificate: Official Tech Study London Advanced Arduino Teacher Training Certificate
- Tech Study London Arduino Advanced Kit (will be provided to the participants by us)
- Mac, Windows PC
Final Project: At the end of the training, all participants will be entitled to receive a certificate for their final projects.
Course Description: development, with the training curriculum completely prepared by Tech Study London. Again, you will learn by experience, by doing.
In the first stage of the training, you will learn to use advanced electronic tools practically with a project-based training content. In the second phase, you will learn to identify a problem and develop creative ideas to solve the problem using Design Thinking methodology and techniques.
In the third stage, you will combine the tools you learned with your idea and make your final project and experience the project development stages.
Our instructor, Yonca Özgün has been teaching online Arduino courses for years and she is author of Arduino For Teachers and Arduino for Students book and she has helped over thousands of students and teachers from around the world.
As a graduate of this program you will also be a member of Tech Study London community and you will reach our valuable archive.
- You will get acquainted with IoT projects, learn how to set up remote-controlled and wireless communication circuits, and meet different sensors and modules.
- You will be able to mentor your students to develop advanced Arduino projects at the end of the training, which you will learn by experiencing the project development stages throughout the training.
- You will learn the points to be considered in group work with students by experiencing one-on-one. At the end of your training, you will be entitled to receive a certificate by completing your final project.
- With the Advanced Arduino Instructor Training, you will be able to develop freelance projects with your students by preparing for international competitions!
- Be one of the trainers who will make a difference by taking the Advanced Arduino Instructor Training!